"A good mentor is as valuable for a new broadcaster as a good coach is for an athlete. They want you to succeed, are quick with advice, honest in their critiques and generous with their networks"
Why Choose BMG?
You should only choose to train with a professional broadcaster through the Broadcasters Mentoring Group if we are the best fit for your learning style, schedule, and budget.
- Do you learn best in a one-on-one environment?
- Are you a hands-on learner?
- Do you learn best by doing what you're trying to learn?
- Does your schedule require flexible training hours?
- Can affordable training be quality training?
If you answered "Yes" to the above questions, BMG would be a perfect fit for your learning style, schedule, and budget.
Discover more about BMG's radio training programs:
Or call us at 818-879-0858