BMG: A mentor- apprentice radio broadcasting school
- Train in a real radio station near you
- Working broadcaster mentors you
- Network with industry contacts
- Flexible training schedule
- Financing available
Special Message To:
What Is The BMG Advantage?
Unlike traditional brick and mortar broadcasting schools, BMG gives you an almost unfair advantage over others by getting your foot in the door of the broadcasting industry from day one. Some of the additional advantages you gain include:
- Personalized instruction. You receive one-on-one, hands-on instruction from a working broadcaster.
- Networking opportunities. You build relationships and develop contacts with industry insiders.
- Job referrals. You’re first to know about jobs when they become available.
- Flexible training. You set your training days and times based upon your current schedule.