BMG's Three-Month Radio Training Program Makes You a "Supreme Insider" Successful
radio training for broadcasters begins with BMG’s "Supreme Insider” radio broadcasting school, which pairs you with a local broadcaster for training.
Here's What Makes You a Broadcasting "Supreme Insider"
Few radio broadcasting schools will conduct your radio training inside a real radio station near you. Think of the "Supreme Insider” radio training program as a three month radio broadcasting school that offers you direct access to the broadcasting industry while you train.
Access that’s designed to give you a very real advantage over your competition.
Becoming a Radio Broadcaster has never been easier, more convenient, or more affordable - until now.
"Working with a broadcasting mentor established a foundation for me and opened doors that I couldn’t have done on my own. The experience has served me well to this very day."
On-Air Personality & producer, Regional Radio Sports Network, South Bend, In. and Writer, Indiana Football Digest, South Bend, In.
Who are the typical "Supreme Insider” students?
In many ways, becoming a broadcaster is similar to learning a new language. For instance, if you’ve never spoken Spanish before, mastering it in three months would be a tall order.
However, if you’ve once spoken Spanish regularly, and discontinued speaking the language for a period of time, re-familiarizing yourself with Spanish wouldn’t be as difficult as it would be for someone completely unfamiliar with the language.
Broadcasting is like that new language. When you’re speaking into a microphone, it’s primarily one way communication, which takes time to learn.
Many of those who choose the "Supreme Insider” three month radio training program typically fall into one of the following categories:
- Those who have been in broadcasting before, and are looking to re-enter
- Those who see the value and advantage BMG provides in terms of networking
- Those who may be either unable or unwilling to make a longer term commitment to their training
- Those whose finances may only allow this level of training for now, but are eager to get started as soon as possible
Getting off the sidelines and into the game is the key, however.
As a Supreme Insider, you’ll receive some of same training materials and insider access as our six month "Ultra Insider” students receive. Remember, this is primarily designed as a refresher course and networking opportunity for those who have once been in the business, so the need to have all of the same training materials isn't required.
Your road map to success will still be charted with private, in-station sessions for personalized instruction, as well as one year job placement assistance. Here’s an overview of what you’re guaranteed:
- Three months of regular in-person instructional sessions with your mentor
- Structured learning using the most in-depth and contemporary broadcasting course curriculum available.
- Online seminars taught by radio DJs, talk hosts, and sports broadcasters
- Flexible training schedule that you set
- One year job placement assistance
- Demo tape and portfolio assistance
- Discover more of the specifics regarding your "Supreme Insider” training program, financing options, and tuition and enrollment procedures here
Here’s what you do next
If submitting an email request, please specify a convenient time you can be reached to have any further questions addressed. Be assured – a friendly, non-salesy broadcasting adviser will be in touch at the time you request.
Call or email now to discuss how you can become a "Supreme Insider” and take action on becoming a radio broadcaster.
Imagine the Consequences of Inaction...
If you do nothing, you get nothing. Inaction is even a decision. You may have dreamt about becoming a radio broadcaster for a long time, but until you take action to turn that dream into a reality, it's nothing more than a fantasy you're entertaining.
Conversely, when you take action, you can expect a result. Everything begins with a decision - then an action – and eventually a result.
Is today the day for you to take a step towards turning your dreams of becoming a broadcaster into reality? If so, then click the button below to contact BMG about beginning your three-month Supreme Insider radio training program.