Successful radio training for broadcasters begins with BMG’s “Supreme Insider” radio broadcasting program, which pairs you with a local broadcaster for training.
Quick summary of what’s on this page:
- Supreme Insider is BMG’s three month radio broadcasting skills training program.
- Includes many elements of our six month program, at a more affordable cost.
- Program is especially appropriate as re-entry training for those previously in broadcasting, and for those limited in time and budget.
- Program links you with a working broadcaster in a local station. No need to travel.
- Training scheduled around your availability. No need to quit a current job.
- As you train, you build access to a network of influential industry contacts. Most broadcasting hires are made through contacts.
- Includes a full year of job placement assistance.
- Contact BMG to learn more.
Here’s What Makes You a Broadcasting “Supreme Insider”
Few radio broadcasting schools will conduct your radio training inside a real radio station near you. Think of the “Supreme Insider” radio training program as a three month radio broadcasting school that offers you direct access to the broadcasting industry while you train.
Access that’s designed to give you a very real advantage over your competition.
Becoming a Radio Broadcaster has never been easier, more convenient, or more affordable – until now.
“Working with a broadcasting mentor established a foundation for me and equipped me with information to open doors that I couldn’t have on my own. The experience has served me well to this very day.”
Who are the typical “Supreme Insider” students?
In many ways, becoming a broadcaster is similar to learning a new language. For instance, if you’ve never spoken Spanish before, developing skilled within three months would be a tall order.
However, if you once spoke Spanish regularly and discontinued speaking the language for a period of time, re-familiarizing yourself with Spanish wouldn’t be as difficult as it would be for someone with no previous history with the language.
Broadcasting is like that new language. When you’re speaking into a microphone, it’s primarily one way communication, which takes time to learn.
Many of those who choose the “Supreme Insider” three month radio training program typically fall into one of the following categories:
- Those who have been in broadcasting before and are looking for an opportunity to re-enter
- Those who see the value and advantage BMG provides in terms of networking
- Those who may be either unable or unwilling to make a longer term commitment to their training
- Those whose finances may only allow this level of training for now, but are eager to start their studies as soon as possible
Getting off the sidelines and into the game is the key.
So, as a Supreme Insider, you’ll receive some of same training materials and insider access as our six month “Ultra Insider” students receive. Remember, this is primarily designed as a refresher course and networking opportunity for those who were once in the radio broadcasting business, so the need to have all of the same training materials isn’t required.
Your road map to success will still be charted with private, in-station sessions for personalized instruction, as well as one year job placement assistance. Here’s an overview of what you’re guaranteed:
- Three months of regular in-person instructional sessions with your mentor.
- Structured learning using the most in-depth and contemporary broadcasting course curriculum available to guide you to success.
- Online seminars taught by radio DJs, talk show hosts, newscasters, and sports broadcasters.
- Flexible training schedule that you set.
- One year of individual job placement assistance.
- Demo tape and portfolio assistance.
- Discover more specifics about the “Supreme Insider” training program, financing options, and tuition and enrollment procedures here.
Here’s what you do next
- Submit the Questions/Contact form, or
- Call our offices between 9 a.m.-7 p.m. PST Monday-Friday or 10 a.m.-3 p.m. PST Saturday.
If submitting an email request, please specify a convenient time you can be reached to have any further questions addressed. Be assured – a friendly, non-salesy broadcasting adviser will be in touch at the time you request to answer all your questions.
Call or email now to discuss how you can become a “Supreme Insider” and take action on becoming a radio broadcaster.
Imagine the Consequences of Inaction…
If you do nothing, you get nothing. Inaction IS a decision. You may have dreamt about becoming a radio broadcaster for a long time, but until you take action to turn that dream into a reality, it will remain nothing more than a fantasy you’re entertaining.
Conversely, when you take action, you can expect a result. Everything begins with a decision – then an action – and eventually a result.
Is today the day for you to take a step towards turning your dreams of becoming a broadcaster into reality? If so, fill in the form below to contact BMG about beginning your three month Supreme Insider radio training program.
NOTE: A registration fee is due before your in-station interview with a prospective mentor. This fee is refundable if BMG is unable to set up an interview or place you for training, and is deducted from your total tuition amount.
Alternative financing sources:
- If you’re eligible for job training or retraining, many state agencies have vocational rehab and job training programs that may pay for your BMG training. Check with your counselor or have them contact BMG regarding eligibility.
- 401k plans may be utilized without penalty for educational purposes.
- Employee reimbursement programs – check with your human resources department.
- VA Voc rehab. Veterans must have disability rating to qualify.
Visa & MasterCard accepted. Financing available.
Three Month Supreme Insider Payment Options
Option one: Full Cash Pay Best Deal!
- Just $6,497
- $500 discount applied (regular price $6,997)
Option two: In-house Financing
- Base price $6,997
- $3,500 down payment to start
- Nine monthly payments of $388.55