Discover How to Become a Radio DJ, Talk Show Host, Newscaster, or Sportscaster
Your one-on-one training with BMG starts inside a real radio station – where radio careers begin.
Quick summary of what’s on this page:
- The five elements you need to begin a career as a radio DJ, talk show host, newscaster, or sports broadcaster.
- Why you need more than resumes and demos to begin your radio career.
- How BMG gets you access to key industry contacts from day one.
- The best teacher (mentor) of radio skills is a working broadcaster.
- Your training is one on one – the most effective teaching method.
- Training is scheduled around your availability. No need to quit your job.
- As you train, you build a network of invaluable insider radio industry contacts.
Learning how to become a radio DJ, talk show host, newscaster, or sports broadcaster in today’s broadcasting industry is not easily navigated on your own. You need much more than a good voice and a burning desire to succeed.
You need a well thought out plan for getting your foot in the door.
What is your well thought out plan for turning your dream of becoming a radio broadcaster into a reality ? If you currently don’t have a plan, then you’ll need to come up with one. If you don’t know how to come up with a plan, then read on.
Regardless of whether you’re interested in learning how to become a radio DJ, talk show host, newscaster, or sports broadcaster, your well thought out plan for breaking into broadcasting must include the following elements:
- High quality training and education
- Contacts in broadcasting
- Dedication to your plan
- Determination to succeed
- Access to influential contacts
You’ll need a source of access to the principal decision makers. Access to influential broadcasters, producers, and top executives. Only then will you be able to increase your chances for success.
Resumes and demo tapes ALONE don’t work anymore. Whether your goal is to become a local DJ, nationally known talk show host, international newscaster, or sideline reporter at the Super Bowl – you need an advantage – an insider’s advantage…
BMG provides you with that insider’s advantage on day one by giving you access to the important broadcasting contacts you’ll need to succeed.
You certainly can attempt to go it alone – a lot of people try … and meet with mixed results.
But you don’t have to go it alone anymore.