BMG-SMG Affiliate Referral Program Overview
Refer Students. Receive Commissions.
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mV5bobXL70″ width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no”]
For a more comprehensive overview of the BMG -SMG affiliate referral program, please take the time to watch the 4:39 video above at your convenience. If that’s not currently possible, here’s a thumbnail overview of what the affiliate referral program entails:
- Commissions paid when referrals become BMG or SMG students.
- Student referrals can be sent directly to Michael Madden, or
- Student referrals can be directed to a free report found at GetIntoBroadcasting.com
- Commission payments made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Where Can I Best Find Potential Students To Refer?
- You can wait for aspiring broadcasters to approach you seeking career advice.
- Be proactive and seek aspiring broadcasters through various social media platforms.
- Ask your current and former colleagues for the names of people who approach them.
- Repeat what you did when looking to get your foot in the door.
Expect Excellent Support
- You’ll receive ongoing support, tips, and advice via email, telephone and webinars.
- You’ll be connected to other affiliates for brainstorming opportunities.
- You’ll receive banners and graphics to promote the free report giveaway.
- You’ll receive case studies of successful affiliates to implement what works for them.
How Do I Become An Affiliate?
Simply submit your contact details below, and your application will be strongly considered for the BMG-SMG affiliate program. Because this is a by-invitation-only affiliate program, not all applicants will be approved.