Radio training consultants ready and able to help you succeed.
The Broadcasters Mentoring Group provides affordable radio consultant and training services to individuals and companies in developing markets worldwide. BMG’s trainers are comprised of a vast network of highly skilled American radio professionals who possess a broad range of expertise in the following areas for both commercial and Internet radio:
- On air talent development
- Social media training
- Voice training
- Show prep
- Marketing and promotions
Whether you’re an individual seeking a private radio consultant or training services, or a company interested in building your radio station’s brand while broadening your reach, BMG’s customized radio consultant and training services enable you to achieve your objectives.
BMG’s International radio consultant and training services include:
- Affordable Radio consultant and training services for individuals: Whether you’re seeking career counseling guidance or training for developing your on-air, production, or programming skills, BMG will pair you with an experienced mentor skilled in your area of need. All radio consultant and training services are conducted via Skype, video conferencing, or in person, upon request.
- Cultural Exchange Program: International students travel to the US to participate in either the Broadcasters Mentoring Group or the Sportscasters Mentoring Group three or six month radio DJ, talk show host, newscaster or sports broadcasting training program in a radio station of your choosing. NOTE: International students must make their own visa arrangements.
- BMG is unable to write letters to various embassies on behalf of interested students. We will refer you to our immigration attorney for assistance if interested.
- BMG will assist international students with housing arrangements for an additional fee.
- Training locations in any U.S. city where students will be residing during their stay is provided by BMG and included in tuition costs.
Radio Consultant and Training Services for Radio Stations:
Services to radio stations and ownership groups include:
- Customized services to meet your specific needs
- On-air talent development
- Station imaging
- Station marketing/promotions
- Contest and revenue-generating strategies
- Social media utilization and integration
- Show prep
- Website design and redesign specifically for radio and TV
- Consulting services for management, programmers, and sales
- Production assistance and coaching
BMG will arrange skilled trainers that travel to you to provide workshops and customized in-house training to meet your specific needs. Video conferencing and Teleconferencing services are available, as well.